Friday 5 February 2010

A Long Week

It has been a long week. I'm still tired from the whole chest-infection, which has meant I've had just about enough energy to get to work, but absolutely none over to do anything else.

Which is frustrating. And also means that the things I normally spread over the week's evenings, such as laundry, cleaning and so on, will all need to be done over the weekend, in place of more interesting things.

*Sigh*


It's marmalade making season, and I have bought a bag of seville oranges, so hopefully I will have the energy to make some marmalade over the weekend, too. (If not, I should be able to stick the oranges in the freezer until next weekend: it won't do them any harm, and I believe there are some who say it is beneficial as it softens the skins)

No comments: