Thursday 18 March 2010

Bimbling along

This week has, so far, not thrown up much blogging material - I have not been sleeping well for the past couple of weeks, as a result of which I'm not really doing anything outside of work as I haven't the energy.



However, BOTH of my sisters hav birthdays in the next few days, and have suggested tht we meet up, and go for saunas and swimming and lunch, which sound like a plan, even if I do ave to drive to Birmingham to do it... So that should take care of Saturday, and I shall probably stay over on Saturday night)


Next week we have our AGM / business meeting at work, which is always fun, involving as it does long discussions about the accounts, and I seem to have booked mysef on a course about tax, which I am sure will also be utterly fascinating and delightful.

And I am sure theere will be the usual quota of shouty clients, and similar pleasures..

So, nothing to see here, but maybe more after the weekend.

1 comment:

spacedlaw said...

Ooooh tax! I had loads of fun from the last VAT course I had (really. it was very interesting and I even wrote senryus about it).