Sunday 25 April 2010

Squeeeee !

This is less a blog, more a prolonged Squee.

I just got back to my hotel following the "EvelynEvelyn" show at Bush Hall, which wa great!
From the moment I was given an elephant in the queue, I knew it was going to be good ... (I didn't get a conjoined pair of elephants, like a certain comb-deficient gentleman who happened to pass by, but one can't have everything.

Spent an interesting hour or so in the queue, then a show from
'Bitter Ruin',  EvelynEvelyn themselves, (I would really like to know where they sourced a live chicken, in the middle of London - that surely can't have come in with the rest of the props?) followed by Jason Webley and Amanda Palmer and a grand finale by absolutly everyone including the audience.  

Proper blog, with pictures,  and hopefully video, will follow, but in the mean time, Squeeeee

And the best part? Tomorrow afternoon is Amanda & Jason's last minute ninja gig in Camden, where I shall get to see them(but not the twins) play all over again.

Now tired, but very happy.


Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful. Enjoy tomorrow, too.

Dragonsally said...

I am really looking forward to hearing about the show in detail.

rashbre said...

Can't make it to underworld but enjoy!