Sunday 11 September 2011

Packing..

I shall be on holiday for the next week or so, so blogging is likely to be light to non-existent.  It looks as though the weather in Sorrento is set  to be fine and sunny for the next week, I am going to meet up with a friend, and am staying over with my sister tonight, which should be fun :-) Life is looking good. Of course, there are a few trains and planes to navigate in the meanwhile, but with nay luck that will go smoothly.

I'm sure there will be lots of photos when I get back, however, and meanwhile the house will be guarded by a Very Fine Cat and his human minion.

I think I am over my inevitable packing panic. My main concern is lest I have packed too few books, but I do have quite a number downloaded onto my ipod, so while that screen is rather small for reading from, I shall at least not be left book-less (my biggest fear) if I run out of dead-tree books before the end of the holiday...

No comments: