Sunday 13 July 2014

Weekend

This weekend has been much quieter than last. Which is probably just as well, as it has been a long and stressful week.

Highlights of the weekend included the Mowing of the Lawn (Friday evening), the Tesco Delivery - which is wonderful, as it  means I have food in the house again. More importantly, I have 2 pints of Häagen-Dazs salted caramel ice-cream. Although probably not for long. 

The Vacuuming of the Living Room (Saturday Afternoon), and Doing of The Laundry (Friday *and* Saturday).

I would have liked to manage a bit more sleep, but don't seem to have mastered the 'not waking up at crack of dawn' part of that. And, to be honest, am also a bit crap at the 'going to sleep when I go to bed' part, too.

I baked some cookies, and one of my Dad's cousins called in to see me, and the new house, this afternoon, and ate some of them.

Apparently I didn't win the office football sweepstake. Although as I had not really been paying much attention to the football I had not got my hopes up, so that was alright.



And there was a very nice sunset.

No comments: